Ready To Buy?
Thinking about buying a business?
You’re ready to make the move and own your own business, but you’re not sure where to find the right one. RMS and Company provides a full slate of business buyer services. Let us help you find the business that is right for you!
RMS and Company carefully selects businesses based on sound financial parameters. Before a business is listed, we conduct a thorough analysis of three to five years of company tax returns and financial statements. In addition, all sellers are required to complete a business operation questionnaire, which covers topics such as staffing, productions, competition, etc. This information is then compiled into a complete marketing package for a qualified buyer’s review.
A business for sale that is pre-qualified by a professional business broker can be your fastest path to buying a business.
RMS and Company Buyer Services
RMS and Company promises to offer quality businesses for sale. Through our extensive listing process, we ensure that the businesses we list are solid. You will receive a comprehensive package on the listing which details everything necessary for you to make an informed decision to meet with the business owner. This comprehensive package includes a three-year analysis of cash flow.
RMS and Company can help you throughout the buying process from start to finish. Our team aids in the search by:
- Assisting in locating the perfect acquisition for you
- Reviewing our own database of current listings of businesses for sale
- Early access to listings for pre-qualified buyers
- Contacting the listing broker or business owner on your behalf
If you would like to be placed on our list to receive the latest listings click to email
Whether you are looking for a business in our local Houston area or nationwide, you will find a broad range of businesses in our database.
Please feel free to browse these listings and contact our office for more detailed information on any listing that interests you.
- Assist in determining the targeted business’ value
- Generate offer sheets with proper price and terms for acquisition
- Negotiate price and terms for the client if offer is not accepted
- Perform due diligence and conduct the close of the transaction
- Assist in accessing funds through local banks, SBA agencies, private investors and/or alternative methods of funding
Prepare Clients For Buying Process
Once a client has expressed interest in a listing, RMS and Company then builds the roadmap of the process for the client, laid out in the following order:
- Buyer signs Confidentiality Agreement and a Buyer Profile (including financials).
- Once the buyer is qualified, the broker provides a Confidential Memorandum with the preliminary information about the business, including pertinent financial data.
- Buyer evaluation of Confidential Memorandum
- A meeting is coordinated between buyer and seller.
- After the meeting, the buyer writes a formal offer to purchase or a letter of intent with an earnest deposit.
- Price and terms of the business are negotiated by buyer and seller until an offer is accepted by both parties.
- Buyer performs due diligence on business (approximately 7-21 days).
- The offer to purchase is submitted to an escrow company and background searches are conducted on business (approximately 5-10 days)
- Buyer and seller meet at the closing table to complete the business transfer.